High quality Pima cotton jersey cobalt blue and black fabric sourced from the Andes. Handmade by Augustina in Bolivia.
This dress has loads of details: Key hole back, block printed stripes in the skirt, POCKETS
Elastic waistband and eased fit makes for a really easy fit + comfortable chic look.
Fabric: Pima Cotton. What does this mean? An estimates 90% of cotton produced is your average 'upland cotton' the other 10% is a finer - longer fiber cotton called either Pima cotton or Egyptian cotton (the difference in these is mainly where it is grown either Egypt or the Americas). Pima cotton has this extra-long staple cotton fiber. Meaning it is more resilient and less likely to pill, tear, and wear. Plus because the fibers are longer the finished product is so much softer than your average cotton!
Production: This piece is handmade by Augustina who lives in the foothills of the Andes Mountains in a quaint little town. She owns a little workshop where she produces small run orders. Even though she only has a third grade education, she was able to send her son through collage. Your purchase helps support her business and family, so thank you!!
Finished Garment Measurements:
XS Bust 34, Waist Before Elastic is Stretched 27, Length of Bodice 20, Length of Skirt from Waist to Hem 20
S Bust 36, Waist Before Elastic is Stretched 28, Length of Bodice 20 1/2, Length of Skirt from Waist to Hem 20 1/2
M Bust 38, Waist Before Elastic is Stretched 30, Length of Bodice 21, Length of Skirt from Waist to Hem 21
L Bust 41, Waist Before Elastic is Stretched 33, Length of Bodice 22, Length of Skirt from Waist to Hem 22
XL Bust 42, Waist Before Elastic is Stretched 36, Length of Bodice 23, Length of Skirt from Waist to Hem 23
FREE exchanges! View entire return policy here.
Shipping: Flat $7.20 shipping on all US orders. Free shipping on all US orders over $200!
Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry or lay flat to dry. No bleach. Iron on medium heat when needed.