Been hanging out in NY the last several weeks and according to everyone here - the wide legged crop pant is what you should be wearing right now!
If you are kind of stuck in a groove after wearing skinny jeans for years, here are a few tips for styling wide legged pants...
- Tuck in your top. These pants work when there is a little balance and tucking in your shirt or wearing a belt is a great way to give you a balanced silhouette. (It can even be a loose shirt, but tuck it in!)
- A pair of cropped, wide legged jeans are super easy to style. Wear them with any top and slightly tuck it in or knot it.
- Cropped, wide legged pants are also a great way to show off your favorite pair of shoes. p.s. you can totally wear long socks + tennis shoes + cropped denim (you can even wear a pair of weird colored socks - and then again maybe I have been hanging in Bushwick too long)
- Try for a monochrome look if you are feeling intimidated by wider leg pants - it will give you a little more of a sophisticated style.
- For a classier look wear wide legged long pants with heels.
- Double denim looks great with wide legged pants. Button down chambray tucked into wide legged pants!!
- Printed and flowy, wide leg pants with tucked in white or black T makes for an easy Spring outfit.
Our favorite Patricia Wide Legged Crop Pants are below. These are made from organic cotton that is handwoven by a small family workshop in the mountains of northern India and then sewn by an organization that helps give good jobs to women living in poverty or overcoming abusing situations.